To configure your Stripe Merchant Account to your Wazala store you need to make sure you have a valid and active Stripe account. If you do not have a Stripe Account click here to sign up for one today.
- Log in to your Stripe Account.
- Select Your Account menu and click on Account Settings
- Select API Keys
- Copy and paste both the private secret key and the public publishable key into your Wazala store as detailed below.
- When logged into Wazala, go to Manager > Payment
- Select Stripe and fill in the API Keys
- Click "Save"
You are now setup with Stripe as a payment option.
Use the live keys for live transactions and the testing keys for sandbox testing.