To configure PayPal Payments Pro to your Wazala store you need a PayPal Business Account that is active. If you do not have a PayPal Business Account click here to sign up for one today.
- Log in to your PayPal Business Account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the Profile tab. If you haven't already done so, you need to verify your account before requesting API credentials.
- Click Request API credentials under Account information.
- Click Set up PayPal API credentials and permissions under Option 1.
- Click View API Signature under Option 2.
- Copy and paste the API username, password, and signature into your Wazala store options page as detailed below.
- When logged into Wazala, go to Manager > Payment
- Select Paypal Pro.
- Fill in the username and password and signature of your PayPal account.
- Click "Save"
You are now setup with a PayPal Payments Pro as a payment option.
When requesting the API credentials from PayPal there are 2 options:
Option 1 - Grant API permissions to a third party to use certain PayPal APIs on your behalf.
Option 2 - Request API credentials to create your own API username and password.
You must choose option 2
If this is a new PayPal account, please make sure you have accepted the PayPal billing agreement before integrating your API with Wazala.