To configure Authorize.net Merchant Account to your Wazala store you need to make sure you have a valid Authorize.net account and credentials. If you do not have an Authorize.net Account click here to sign up for one today.
- Log in to your Authorize.net Account.
- Get your Authorize.net API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Copy and paste the API Login ID and Transaction Key into your Wazala store options page as detailed below.
- When logged into Wazala, go to Manager > Payment
- Select Authorize.net and fill in the API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Click "Save"
You are now setup with Authorize.net as a payment option.
Please note: Use the live keys for live transactions and the testing keys for sandbox testing.