Wazala supports the following languages:
Customers will be able to navigate your store in different languages, and you have the option to set the available languages from the list.
- Go to Manager > Settings > Language Options
- Check or uncheck the languages you wish to offer
- Set the default language you wish to open the main store to by selecting the language then clicking on the checkmark icon.
- To turn off language navigation from your customer view, simply uncheck the "Allow shoppers to select store language" box.
- If you do not see your language supported, then it is most probably in our roadmap to include.