To configure your PayMill Merchant Account to your Wazala store you need to make sure you have a valid and active PayMill account. If you do not have a PayMill Account click here to sign up for one today.
- Log in to your PayMill Account.
- Select My Account menu and click on Settings
- Select API Keys
- Copy and paste both the private key and the public key into your Wazala store as detailed below.
- When logged into Wazala, go to Manager > Payment
- Select PayMill and fill in the API Keys
- Click "Save"
You are now setup with PayMill as a payment option.
Use the live keys for live transactions and the testing keys for sandbox testing.