To configure PayPal Express Checkout to your Wazala store you need a PayPal Account. If you do not have a PayPal Account click here to sign up for one today.
- Log in to your PayPal Account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the Profile tab. If you haven't already done so, you need to verify your account before requesting API credentials.
- Click Request API credentials under Account information.
- Click Set up PayPal API credentials and permissions under Option 1.
- Click View API Signature under Option 2.
- Copy and paste the API username, password, and signature into your Wazala store options page as detailed below.
- When logged into Wazala, go to Manager > Payment
- Select PayPal Express and fill in the username and password and signature of your PayPal account.
- Click "Save"
You are now setup with a PayPal Express Checkout as a payment option.